TSC Auto-ID Technology is an emerging leader in the production of innovative, competitively priced thermal bar code label printers. We were the first Taiwan-based manufacturer to supply more than 2 million label printers to the Auto-identification market a testimony to the world-class quality of our products.
We have used our over 20 years of development and manufacturing experience to design and bring to market a wide range of thermal label printers everything from budget-friendly entry-level printers to high-performance platforms and portable, mobile-labeling devices. Our ISO9001-certified products are known for their rugged, dependable construction and ease of use two signature features praised by customers worldwide.
Our resources are devoted to the continuous development of durable, reliable, affordably priced thermal label printerÂ â€“ backed by industry-leading service and support. Every member of our team, from salespeople and customer service representatives to engineers and production managers, is dedicated to providing trouble-free Auto-ID solutions day in and day out to our rapidly growing worldwide customer base.
High Performance That Wont Break Your Budget, Now 25% Faster
TSC bestselling TTP-244 Plus barcode printer just got even better with the new TTP-244 Pro. The popular TTP-244 Plus thermal transfer desktop printer is known as the only inexpensive solution that offers a powerful processor, generous memory, internal scalable fonts and the world most popular barcode printer language emulations in one small package. The TTP-244 Pro is now 25% faster, printing at speeds up to 5 inches per second.
The TTP-244 Pro is ideal for customers looking for a high quality barcode printer, coupled with low ownership costs. The TTP-244 Pro is competitively priced, comes with a two-year warranty, and accommodates a 300-meter-long ribbon, which keeps both daily and lifetime operating costs lower than other comparable printers.
The TTP-244 Pro offers the largest media and ribbon capacities in its class. Unlike most printers, it can easily handle both a 300-meter ribbon and a full 8-inch OD roll of labels. With its fast 5 inch per second print speed, along with the largest memory capacity in its class, the TTP-244 Pro easily outperforms the competition.
With its small, compact footprint and dual-motor design, the TTP-244 Pro is perfect for a wide variety of label and tag printing applications â€“ everything from shipping labels to compliance and general purpose product-identification labels & tags.
The TTP-244 Pro supports PDF417 and MaxiCode two-dimensional barcodes used to print complex transportation formats a feature that makes it ideal for automobile service shops, stock rooms, and walk-in shipping and mail centers.
- Key Features
- 200 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash memory
- Internally Scalable True Type fonts
- TSPL-EZ firmware emulates Eltron and Zebra languages out of the box
- Dual-motor gear driven design
- 300 meter ribbon supply on a 1″ core (coated side out)
- 4.3″ OD internal media supply, optional external media un-winder supporting 8.4″ OD label rolls on 3″ cores
- 5 inches per second print speed
- USB 2.0 & RS-232C interfaces
- Shipping and receiving
- Compliance labeling
- Asset tracking
- Inventory control
- Document management
- Shelf labeling and product marking
- Specimen labeling and patient tracking
• 152.4 mm (6″) per second print speed
• 300 meter (984″) ribbon supply on a 25.4 mm (1″) core (coated outside)
• 72 to 110 meter (361″) ribbon supply on a 12.7 mm (0.5″) core (coated outside)
• 127 mm (5″) OD internal media supply, optional external media holder supports 214 mm (8.4″) OD label rolls on 76.2 mm (3″) core
• Print mechanism for kiosk applications
• 400 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 16 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash memory for TE200/TE300, and 64 MB SDRAM, 128 MB Flash memory for TE210/TE310
• Internally scalable true type fonts
• TSPL-EZ firmware emulates TPLE and TPLZ languages out of the box
• Free Windows® drivers and label design software (available via download)
• ENERGY STAR® qualified
• “Thermal Smart Control” print technology produces cleanest, high quality barcodes
• Up to 356 mm (14″) per sec. print speed
• 4.3″ color touch LCD panel with 6-button control
• 128 MB Flash and 128 MB SDRAM memory
• Heavy duty die-cast aluminum design
• USB host interface for stand-alone application
• Available in 203 dpi, 300 dpi and 600 dpi resolutions
• 600 meter ribbon supply
• SD Flash memory expansion up to 32 GB
• Ribbon capacity monitor widget
• Auto TPH resolution switch detection
• TSPL-EZ firmware for plug-n-play ease
• Options include: peel-off kit & 6″ OD internal rewinding kit, General purpose IO connectivity, Bluetooth module, external 802.11 b/g/n Wireless module, knife & rotary cutters